Friday, April 29, 2011

"The lying bastard!"

           As this work weeks comes to a close, I look back on the week as a whole and I see it as a pretty good one. I finally got another person in my building at work so now I can really supervise. The lady they sent, is a VERY good worker. She's a slim, older hispanic woman with a pretty smile. Her smile gives a glimpse into her younger days where she was probably finer than hair on a snake. Her english isn't top notch but she speaks "work" and "detail" so I'm not trippin. 

     One work situation that does stick out in my mind happened on wendsday morning. A sports trainer was getting ready to go with a team on a road trip and he had asked me to open a door for him. I didn't have the key to the door so I asked the guy that works days if he had a key. He looked @ me and simply said "NO, ju people pose' to hab a key". (He has a heavy accent) So I walked away heading downstairs to tell the trainer that I couldn't open the door. When I got downstairs, I saw the day man open the door for the trainer. I instantly became incensed with anger. The Lying bastard! 

         So you know I checked off into his lying ass. I asked him why he lied to my face. He started to act like he didn't understand english making me even more mad because I had just saw him talking extensively to the trainer. But, I kept my cool and explained to him that lying has NO place in my building and that we were all on the same team, and are there for just one thing. He acted like he was mad I checked him. He probably was but being real, I couldn't give a "extra special fuck" how he felt about it.

        Other than that, I had a good week. Its friday 6:29pm. So after tonight I'm off till monday. The Queen and I are about to meet her family @ a restaurant to celebrate her parents 36th wedding anniversary. Wow 36 years! I hope she and I can make it 36 months let alone 36 years. Only time will tell on that one. 

Well, have a great weekend and I'll catch you later. 

            


No comments:

Post a Comment