Thursday, April 7, 2011

"I had more women in a week than he had seen in a Month!"

              

           In 2006 I was laid-off from the Detroit Board Of Education. Other than having a child, I think that was the best thing that ever happened to me. After the lay-off I started down a treacherous road. I stole, I cheated people, I got super lazy, and I sold a LOT of drugs. And used them too. I started to sleep with a lot of different women. Women that were out for the wrong things. Not my heart.

I'll never forget the turning point where I had to wake up out the negative, deadly stupor of a life I was living. It was my father putting me out on the street. When I reflect I can see the pain on his face while telling me I had to go. We had missed out on a lot of time together and finally we started to come together, he had to put me out.

I totally understand why he did it. I was selling weed and sleeping with WAY more women in a week than he'd seen in a month. IN HIS HOUSE. Soon after that, I stayed at a cousin's house that sold even more drugs and had even more women than me. Obviously not a good move. After a few weeks there, my dope money dried up and those fast women found another dope boy to buy them drinks and sleep around with.

I thought and pondered over how I could get my life together. And I came up with moving to Houston. My cousin had called me and told me to come and try something new. That call was life changing also. It gave me a new reality. A new goal to reach. I tucked my tail and moved back home with my mom soon after that call. I saved my M.A.R.V.I.N checks up and skipped town.

Since the move, I've still had ups and downs. But I've learned to always get better from every bad experience. And to always remember that as long as you try you will have some type of success. #thatisall  

No comments:

Post a Comment