Sunday, April 10, 2011

Damn where did the day go?

              The Queen and I went to see a movie last night. We saw HANNA. I'm 50/50 on Hanna right now. It would need a sequel for me to really like it. It put me in the mind of Kill Bill but with a younger female and way less story. The movie was good but it lacked story and needed more action.

    We had to catch a late show because I slept the WHOLE saturday away. I wish I could at least have slept 4 of 5 hours and got up but it just didn't work out like that. When I finally woke up, it was 8pm. I'm getting use to being up all night not but I'm not getting use to being sleep all day and losing time to do stuff. I'm really suprised I didn't fall asleep in the movie.

When we got home I sat up till 4am all by myself. Working Midnights has really turned my life upside down. And its only gonna get worse when the baby come. I hope it let me sleep. My Saturday wasn't really fun filled. My only highlight was seeing my people for about 45min and going to see Hanna.

As you can probably read and see, I have a pretty boring life. Work, Sleep, Work, Sleep. I should change the blog name to E.GreensBoringLife.

2 comments:

  1. That's what happens when you get old....

    ReplyDelete
  2. E.Green, You real. I like this blog. I can tell thaat you just a regular working class guy.

    ReplyDelete