Friday, May 27, 2011

ITS A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    
     Tuesday, I found out that I'm having a son. That's right. A little E.Green pt. 2. And I don't know if I have the words in my vocabulary to tell you how happy I am. When we were at the hospital getting the Ultrasound, a flash of my playing catch w/a little boy came through my head. And when the nurse told us, I teared up a bit. The Queen was crying like she had just seen Jesus but that's understandable. This is the all time coolest thing I've ever been apart of. A SON. That's all I keep saying to myself. A SON.

     I'm going to name him Eric Green. I don't know if I should make it Jr. or the 2nd. Guess the queen and I will talk that out. There are so many thoughts in my head about this whole experience. Will he look like me? Will he be athletic? Will be a quiet kid? Will he catch on to things fast? The questions never stop. I'm really excited about it but I also have to be realistic about it too. This world we live in is very downtrodden and I'm going to have to safeguard him from a lot. Raising a child isn't cheap either so I have to figure out what I'm gonna do to make some more money. My mom didn't have a lot to work with raising me so I know how it'll go. She made the best out of the hand she was dealt. That's the same thing I'll have to do too.

         My brother is going to be an uncle. My sister is going to be an aunt. My favorite aunt is going to be a Great aunt. And my parents are going to be grandparents. That is some real shit. My whole mind set is going to change. It has too. My life is dedicated to him and her now. (In that order) E.Green the realist is about to transform into E.Green the FATHER. That is priceless. Most of my adult life I have been searching for happiness. I think this little boy is going to be my true source of happiness.

Let me go and get ready to go home. Thanks for reading my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment