Monday, June 13, 2011

Pops Came to Visit!

         So, remember when I was complaining about no one comming down to Houston to see me? Well, My damn daddy came down here over the weekend. And i had a BLAST. He did too. He rented a COLD ass 300 and we rode all around the H like pure bosses. When i say a good time, i mean a good time. I tried to take him everywhere that i like to go. And he didn't complain or talk no shit. I finally got a chance to host one of my parents. In a nice spot, with food to eat, lights on, all that fly shit. I think he liked Houston but I doubt if he'd want to move here. He said the black folk are really funny acting. Same shit I been saying since I moved here. Coming from a 90 to 80% black city, we looking for some type of comradery. He didn't really feel it. He liked my boo thang. Said she was cool. They spent some time together while I was @ work friday night. I think she liked him too. We always crack jokes about each other's parents so I'm just waiting for her to clown since I always have ammo cause her parents live here. I took a few pictures and I'll post them a bit later.

             That's really all i have to say today. I know I've been really quiet but I'm in grind mode right now. And all I'm thinking about is Work, money, bills, and my baby boy. I have the means to post all the time now so I'll really try to get on here and talk.

Everyone have a good week.
Always remember to think realistically AND positive.



Here are a few pics from the time we spent......

















No comments:

Post a Comment