Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Her 1st Mom's Day

  
      I had the best sunday that I've had in month's. Earlier last week I was really down and out about not being able to spend my mom on Mother's day. But by thursday, it finally dawned on me that I have a new mother in my own home! So sunday night, I called the Queen's mom, brother, and sister and invited them over for an "Inaugural Mother's Day Bbq" and guess what? THEY ALL SHOWED!!! They really showed me. Because I'm gonna be honest, I didn't think they gave a fuck about us having a baby. So I stand corrected. Any differences they had between themselves, they kept that shit to themselves for the sake of their little sister. And I can't tell you how much I appreciated that.

          We grilled up chicken, burgers, steak, and baked potatoes. We all sat down and ate. Then took a dip in the pool. The Queen was so happy! And I was even happier because I finally got to see her smile at something other than Meet the Browns. All in all, it was a real nice day. I'm a bit dry on the words today so I'll ride out from here.


You have a great week and try not to sweat the small stuff. Catch you later

No comments:

Post a Comment