Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tuesday is the day

  
   Hey long time no see....

Since my life is oh so uneventful, I haven't had really much to write about. Later on today, I finally get to find out what the sex of my baby is going to be. At 1st I wanted a girl but I'm not tripping either way it goes. As long as it has all its parts and its healthy. That's really all I care about. The Queen and I are on the same page about that. I was talking to my cousin earlier and he asked me if I had any dreams that might give me any clues as to what the sex would be. I had to laugh because in all my dreams, if a kid of mine is around, it has on a all black ninja suit and I can't see its face. That's too funny. My own dreams can't help me out with this one. So, I'll see later today.
What do you think it'll be???

   Saturday, I slept the whole day away AGAIN. Going to sleep @ 11am and not waking up till 8:37pm. To make the best of the night, the Queen and I went to see Thor. It was ok. But they kinda played the love story up more than they cranked up the action.

  Sunday we went and "made groceries". (Southern Term for grocery shopping) and went over her brother's house. Like I said earlier, Uneventful.

Well, Today is tuesday...what are you going to do with the rest of your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment