Thursday, July 14, 2011

Busy living.


Lil Wayne let out a mixtape yesterday called "Sorry for the Wait" and that's how I feel as I'm typing. I AM sorry I haven't been posting. But anyway, My baby is ready to come out. i can tell. The nigga moves ALL night. He makes his mom extra hungry even after she just ate. Nothing's really new. My cousin Chris got married yesterday. I was the cheapest wedding Photog they ever saw too. I took some really good pics. too. I've been working on beats too. For a dude that just started, i'm not too bad. Check it out. Its just a hobby. My cousin says I should try and sell some so I made a lil comercial. I posted it on youtube.
BEATS FOR HIRE

I just wanted to say a lil bit just so you all don't think i abandoned ship. I'm just busy living.

No comments:

Post a Comment